|Tenant Screening | Background Checks | Credit Reports | Rental History | Criminal Searches | Bankruptcy Searches
As per request, the Tenant File is now providing tenant screening services that don't require a subscription, with very competitive rates. Additionally, you will be able to set up online applications for your tenants. Soon, your applicant information will be able to be downloaded into the Tenant File.
Already have an account?
NEW! Pay less for all tenant screening with our partner!
Why use the Tenant File Tenant Screening Services?
* No Contracts Required
* No Minimum Orders
* No Monthly Service Fees
* Online Rental Applications Available
* Online Lease Forms Available
* Unlimited Users
* Adverse Action Notices
* Secure Online Ordering
* Open 7 Days a Week
* Fast Turnaround Time
* Live Customer Support
* A LA CARTE PRICING
The American Apartment Owners Association provides a subscription based screening service with many other benefits as well.
If you are an AAOA customer or would like more information, you can log in by clicking below:
What makes Background Info USA different from the rest?
- We are the only background screening company that performs their own landlord and employment verifications
- We actually call the current landlord and previous landlords.
- We actually call the current employer and previous employers.
- We determine within minutes of receiving your order if the information provided by the applicant is accurate.
How can we do this?
We have a huge database of contact names, phone numbers, fax numbers, and email addresses of landlords,
property managers and employers throughout the country.
We have a standard operating procedure to efficiently and effectively complete the verifications fast and
We document and record all verifications in writing and make them readily available to our customers.
We have a well trained staff that asks the right questions to get the right information.
We make phone calls day and night, 7 days a week in all time zones throughout the country.
We make calls to accommodate all languages around the globe.
Why is this important?
- Don’t you want to know if your applicant was just fired 2 days ago or last week?
- Don’t you want to know if the applicant’s current landlord is getting ready to file eviction paperwork?
- Don’t you want to know that the landlord listed is actual the landlord of the property?
- Wouldn’t be important to know that the applicant is late on their rent every month?
- Don’t you want to know if the applicant gave proper notice to vacate?
- Don’t you want to know if the applicant was actually the leaseholder?
- Don’t you want to know if the applicant is the best tenant the landlord has ever had and they hate to see them leave because of a job relocation?
Click the button below to get started!