Not only checks, but bank deposits are also handled in the Tenant File.
A very annoying end-of-the-day time waster is having to wait for all of the day’s payments to arrive before you can enter the deposit. With our deposit accounting software, you don’t have to wait. Instead, you can enter each payment on a separate line. As payments come in throughout the day, you can enter them and just add more as they arrive. No more having to stay late on busy payment days! You’ll have the flexibility to enter the payments whenever you have a few minutes during the day, instead of having to rush to put them all in right at the close of business.
You will find that there are other benefits to using the Tenant File property management program:
1. Just click the Edit button to add additional items to the deposit at any time.
2. When you click Post, the deposit is automatically transferred to the appropriate ledgers for both the tenant and the owner.
3. You can include check numbers and other details, so that this information will be easy to find in the future.
4. Once a deposit is posted, you can search by tenant or owner to find the deposit.
5. You can print deposit receipts or tickets, at any time, from the property management program report menu.
6. The Tenant File’s deposit accounting software is user-friendly and very easy to use.